Wednesday 15 June 2011

Wax and uniforms in Wales

It cost £5.70 to get into Wales! Don't get me wrong it's a lovely bridge and I appreciate its very long and no doubt complex and expensive to look after but really, £570! The local bridge council are very cunning, they know this will upset people. Once I had passed over this very very expensive bridge thinking how overly priced it was, I came to a booth containing the nicest most stereotypical welsh man they could find  'Hello my love' (but in a welsh accent) was all it took to get a huge forgiving smile on my face, Welsh people are so friendly and charming!

I went to Cardiff in order to shoot with the lovely Dave who had me in giggles all day and this is part one of what we got up to while I was there.





After that quick warm up he told me that he was interested in shooting something I would enjoy and was thrilled when I said yes, I was defiantly up for a bit of light bondage! I love the feeling of rope enclosing my body especially when it pulls on my crotch slightly with every slight breath and if left alone my mind can really work though some of my fantasies with the extra prop.









I have put the full video and all the pictures from that day on my adult work page so please go and check it all out as and when you are able. The great thing about working with Dave is that he is happy to shoot whatever I want so if you have any suggestions on what should be going on my very neglected adult work pages then please let me know.

My adultwork page

28 comments:

  1. Looks like rope which could cause not-nice rope-burn (sorta plasticy rope). Probably it's just the look but I worry about such things :)

    The remote controlled vibe was fun, always great to hear you laugh. Interesting to see how you look far more innocent in the first pic compared to other pics, how pics can be deceiving ;-)

    Poppy is cute as well and has clearly decide the carpet is evil, heh. Any idea why or does she like to be mysterious ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between you and me i think Poppy may have had something on the rug she shouldnt have had out of the bin on that part of the rug and was feeling guilty - she's so funny. I used to live in a tiny village up a hill in a place called Dove Holes and Poppy became the cheif source of entertainment. There'd be six of us sat in our tiny longe all laughing as Poppy went mad over her toys. I used to hand a balloon off a piece of ribbon from the frame of the main light in the liunge so the balloon was high enough so poppy couldnt pop it but low enough so she could head butt it - it was sooo funny and poppy used to love it.

    I promise thats real bondage rope other wise I wouldn't have started hanging from it later on in the pictures. I once had a giy tie me up using hemp rope - that burns!

    How dare you imply i'm not innocent! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Adultwork, that brings back some memories ;-)

    Any chance of you returning to webcamming Masie? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Poppy went mad over her toys" haha.. like mother like daughter :p
    But you are right Poppy is so cute...and that carpet thing is more than a tad strange.. cause it looks like she went on the carpet by you ok.. just not the rest of it.Strange.. and how did she like to say hello to the camera... like mother like daughter :p

    You seem to do a awful lot of travel... have you every kept track on how many miles you would do in a month?? Do you ever get to stay at home for a extended period of time?? I suppose lotz of travel means lotz of work so that must be a good thing.
    Anyway... thanks for another entertaining post. until next time keep cool till after school.

    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Posting is a great job and effort and I love it, because it’s unique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please do not stop your great share to the visitors like me who always go for unique postings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We always tell our clients to visit your postings who come to buy Outdoor Stuff, Life Style Stuff & Solar Stuff in Johannesburg.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your posting, you are so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It`s very big share which you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your posting. It`s a great effort & job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every time when I visit your posting its always fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It increases the horizons of my feelings & mind.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s a highly nice experience to visit your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found all photos sexier than my expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. After viewing your posting I would like to appreciate your honest sexy efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We always like to share your postings with others.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your posting is a master piece of creativity in the real sense.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I prefer it to all others which I have visited until now because its gives unique pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, it’s nice and really excellent posting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Best photos and bog ever visited in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like it, carry on please! Thanks!!! Best Hosting

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your great posting always leaves long lasting impressions on me.

    ReplyDelete
  23. There is no doubt about the excellence of your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I prefer your posting to all others which I have visited so far.

    ReplyDelete